Premium, plant-based protein powder
- 100% natural, vegan source of protein
- Free from dairy, soy, egg, added sugar and GMOs
- Contains probiotics, prebiotics, vitamin C, fibre & digestive enzymes
- Supports digestive health, lean muscle building & weight management
- Easy to use a smoothie, add to breakfast cereal or use in recipes »
- Tastes great!
- Premium Canadian Golden Pea protein, – 100% natural and is an excellent source of clean Vegan protein – 16.5g protein per 30g serve!
- NZ organic freeze dried blackcurrants contain potent antioxidants called Anthocyanins. These are shown to be highly beneficial; benefits include speeding muscle recovery after exercise, enhanced brain, eye & cardiovascular function.
- Probiotics – a minimum of 2 billion live stabilised probiotic bacteria per serve (6 Billion per 100g) support digestion, immune function, & help repopulate the gut with beneficial bacteria.
- Prebiotics provide an excellent food source for probiotic bacteria, assist them to displace bad bacteria in the gut, & may help with mineral absorption & weight management.
- Excellent source of Fibre – with over 7g of fibre per serve supporting bowel health (regular bowel habits), weight management (helps you feel fuller for longer) & healthy blood lipids (lowers cholesterol); diets high in fibre are proven to have many health benefits.
- Low in sugar (1.2g per serve) & high in protein; Tashi Berry is an ideal way to help you to manage your weight through stabilising blood sugar levels, increasing satiety & helping to reduce cravings.
- Natural vitamin C from Acerola Berries – boosts immunity, is a potent antioxidant, supports skin health including collagen production & wound healing to name just a few of the benefits.
- Our natural Kiwifruit extract provides digestive enzymes including actinidin, to help you digest & absorb protein & other nutrients more efficiently from your food. This means reduced bloating & discomfort, which really makes a positive difference to how we feel each day!
Premium Golden Pea Protein Isolate (66%), Oligofructose (FOS Soluble Dietary Fibre)(24%), Organic Freeze-Dried Blackcurrant Powder (6%), Natural Flavour, Acerola Extract (Contains Natural Vitamin C), Natural Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Freeze-Dried Kiwi Fruit Extract (Contains Protein Digesting Enzyme Actinidin (0.5%), Natural Stevia Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides), Probiotic Bacteria Culture (Bifidobacterium Lactis), Katemfe Fruit Extract (contains Natural Sweetener (Thaumatin)).
Servings per pot:
375g = 12 x 30g serves
750g = 25 x 30g serves
|Avg Qty per serve (30g)||% Daily intake|
|Energy||388kJ (93cal)||4%||1290kJ (309Cal)|
|- sugars, total||1.3g||1%||4.3g|
|- soluble fibre||6.6g||22.1g|
|Vitamin C||70mg||155% RDI*||232mg|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||3 billion cfu**||9.9 billion cfu**|
Percentage Daily Intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ.
*RDI: Percentage of Recommended Dieyary Intake in a serving.
**cfu: colony forming units (“counts”)