Premium, unflavoured plant-based protein powder
- 100% natural, vegan source of protein
- Free from dairy, soy, egg, added sugar and GMOs
- Contains probiotics & prebiotics
- Supports digestive health, lean muscle building & weight management
- Easy to use a smoothie, add to breakfast cereal or use in recipes »
- Premium Canadian Golden Pea protein, – Raw, 100% natural and is an excellent source of clean Vegan protein – 24.7g protein per 30g serve!
- TASHI Natural plant protein is LOW CARB, LOW FAT & HIGH PROTEIN.
- Probiotics – a minimum of 2 billion live stabilised probiotic bacteria per serve (6 Billion per 100g) support digestion & immune function, & help repopulate the gut with beneficial bacteria.
- Low Allergen. Does not contain: gluten, dairy, soy, egg, GMOs, anything artificial, preservatives, sugar, yeast.
- TASHI’S clean, vegan protein helps to provide the building blocks to support many functions within the body; including immunity, digestion, muscle growth, recovery & repair, stable blood sugar, weight management, radiant skin, sports performance & energy.
- Because TASHI’s premium plant protein is 98% digestable, people needing a quality, allergen free protein source usually find TASHI helps to reduce gut discomfort. This makes such a positive difference to how we feel each day!
- Use TASHI Natural as a nourishing smoothie base & add your own fruit, veggies & superfoods. Use it in raw baking, pancakes & cereals. See our recipe section for some ideas to get you started!
Premium Golden Pea Protein Isolate (99.9%), Probiotic Bacteria Culture (Bifidobacterium Lactis).
Servings per pot:
375g = 12 x 30g serves
750g = 25 x 30g serves
|Avg Qty per serve (30g)||% Daily intake|
|Energy||407kJ (97cal)||5%||1360kJ (324Cal)|
|- sugars, total||0.3g||0%||0.9g|
|Dietary fibre, total||4.9g||16%||16.4g|
|- soluble fibre||3.9g||12.9g|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||3 billion cfu**||9.9 billion cfu*|
Percentage Daily Intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ.
*RDI: Percentage of Recommended Dieyary Intake in a serving.
**cfu: colony forming units (“counts”)